So I actually bought this last month at ONL Dumaguete, but only got around to making a proper review now. I don’t really get to play with makeup much these days. Law school is so time-consuming, but I’ve somehow managed to sneak in a bit of makeup time – before long-haul study nights, I’ve developed a mild habit of putting on lipstick before doing so. Earlier tonight, it was different..
I tend to gravitate towards neutral-coloured eye makeup, so all my products for eyes are in that colour palette. But I was feeling a tiny bit adventurous, so I busted out the purple (!!) lip gloss and here’s the result:
After that, I did my LegRes reading, which was boring (oops).. but I managed to finish it though not understanding much.
Of course, a cardinal rule is to never sleep with makeup on. But because sometimes, a girl is too lazy to trudge to the bathroom to wash her face with cleanser and water, cleansing wipes are the next best thing. Enter this wonderful product:
This is ONL’s Ugly Farm Rice Cleansing Tissue. It’s quite affordable at only Php140 for 20 wipes, so that is around Php7 for each wipe. Pretty good deal for me!
The descriptions in the back are all in Hangul, which I don’t know how to read. Sorry~ >
Can I tell you how much I like nice packaging? It comes just like any other baby wipes/cleansing wipes package, but its simple brown pack with the white pull tab featuring cute text and a quirky drawing of a girl.. wow. I’M TOTALLY SOLD. It’s simple yet eye-catching. Good call, ONL.
Before I go to the review itself, here’s the products I used for my little look:
1. ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation in PO20 – I actually only used this on my t-zone because, well, oil. ^^;;
2. Maybelline the COLOSSAL Volum’Express Mascara (Smoky Eyes) in Brown – I bought this at a beauty bazaar, and I love it. My eyelashes look so lush every time I use it!
3. Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Anti-Oxidant Berry – A favorite. Makes my lips super soft, and the taste is nice too. Heehee.
4. MAC Dare To Wear Lipglass in Ban This! – A friend actually gave this to me a few months ago, and I’ve only opened it pretty recently because I never really thought of wearing purple lip gloss. But I might change my mind about that because it. Is. So. Pretty.
5. Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in #10 Little Bear Star – As a lazy girl, I love stick shadows. Easy to apply, easy to stow away in your purse. This lovely pale bronze colour is a favorite of mine as well.
6. Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Highline (eye pencil) in Nudy (shimmery pearl) and Almond (toasty golden brown) – I discovered this brand earlier this year, in around my last couple of months in Manila, thanks to my friend Chesra. What I love about these creamy pencil liners is that once they’ve set, they will not budge. I wore them for the SULAW Acquaintance Party, and through the night and even into the afterparty, my eyes still looked pretty damn awesome. Hehe.
Here’s how I used the cleansing wipes!
What the girl likes:
☆ It does what it says. Cleansed every bit of makeup from my wonderfully pudgy face.
☆ It’s good value for money, especially if you’re like me and don’t wear a full face of makeup often.
☆ Each wipe (at least so far) is well-saturated with the cleanser.
☆ The sheets are perfectly sized. One wipe is more than enough to clean my whole face and neck!
☆ It’s travel sized (but I know ONL Dumaguete has bigger packs, forgot how many sheets those have, though), which means it’s easy to carry around.
What the girl dislikes:
□ It has a scent. I usually prefer my wipes to be unscented, but it’s a small price to pay for wanting a squeaky clean face though you are exhausted from a long day or night.
What the girl wants to know:
● If the wipes work on lip tints and other lip-staining products.
● If the wipes work on waterproof mascaras.
~ I give this a 9/10. Definitely repurchasing this!
And that’s it for my first review in this blog! I hope I didn’t do too bad. ^^;;