Hello, everyone! The lovely Shiori has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Now, I’ve never actually expected to be nominated/tagged in these kinds of things, but thank you very much, sweetie! I’m glad that someone appreciates my little blog full of rambles and not-so-comprehensive reviews. 😀
Here are the rules of the award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
And here are my seven facts!
1. For most of my college life, I’ve been a diehard K-Pop fan. I would spend so much time downloading photos and videos of my favorite idols and groups, and also albums!
2. My college thesis was about the implications of K-Pop fandom participation to personal relationships (family, friends, school). It was really interesting for the professors/panelists because at my school, there’s never been a study on K-Pop fandom and it was something that was really new to them!
3. But these days I’ve been less and less involved in the fandom because law school takes up most of my time! Though I do try to keep myself update with at least, my favorite groups. ^^;;
4. I had chickenpox for the first time EVER earlier this year – literally in the first few weeks of 2015. It was ridiculously painful. >< So now I have marks mostly on my chest, and a few on my face. (But the ones on my face look a bit like freckles so I don’t mind too much~)
5. I love to eat. SERIOUSLY. Every time I go home to Manila for vacation I end up gaining weight; especially last Christmas holidays! I must have gained.. 20 pounds or so? But I can’t help it – Christmas and New Year’s happen to have the best dinner spreads of the entire year. I love ittttttttt.
6. I love coffee, and I love chocolate. Soooooo it’s only natural that Caffe Mochas are my favorite coffee shop drinks!
7. I hope to travel the world someday, but if I had a top 5 list of countries I’d like to go to, it would be (not in order) South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand.
Sorry if they aren’t so interesting! If there’s anything my lovely readers would like to know, feel free to ask, okay? 🙂
And here are the 15 people I’d like to nominate for this award. Check them out, they’re pretty cool.
- Eu So Alexis. (She’s actually one of my best friends IRL.)
- Chocolate Lipstick. (Another best friend IRL, she’s also my cousin!)
- Beautiful Buns. (I live my love of Korean beauty/skincare vicariously through her. XD)
- The Moving Finger Writes, And Having Writ Posts On. (My sunbae in high school, ohohoho. At one point in my college life, she also became my sunsaengnim. She also likes K-dramas, which only makes me admire her more. ^^)
- Scatterbraintures. (I started following her this month, and I really love her posts. She’s also such a sweetheart.)
- Dorkchops. (Another sweetheart I’ve started following recently!)
Okaaaaaay, so I only listed down 6. I haven’t been reading through too many other blogs lately because I’ve been busy, so maybe I should start reading more blogs when I have time–