This is somewhat of a companion post to my previous one, as so you can see what I look like when I’m not too lazy and actually use the products I’ve enumerated. ^^;
Clockwise from the compact:
- ZA Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation in P020
- K-Palette Økuma Concealer in Type 1
- Etude House Rosy Tint Lips in #8 After Blossom
- Majolica Majorca Brow & Lash Colorist in BR555 Maroon Brown
- Marionnaud mini eyebrow razor/lash comb/ brow brush
- Clio O’Tank Volume Mascara
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Anti-Oxidant Berry
- Too Cool For School Lost Identity Lip Crayon in Lost in Hawaii
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Whimsical
My “not feeling too much like a lazybutt” makeup regimen starts like this. Assume that I have already washed and cleansed my face properly. Other than that I don’t really put on any other skincare products like toner or emulsion or essence.
Note that I have fairly dark undereye circles (my panda patches, ehe), and the sides and under my nose are quite red.
Time for concealer! Yes, yes, I look funny. But then again, it’s always a good idea to map it out. I use a very small amount of my K-Palette concealer and it’s enough, really. So how much is a “small amount” for me?
Yes, I didn’t blend it out to my neck and chest because.. you know, lazybutt. XD But my face looks so nice and.. fairly even-toned. Buffing makes the finish even more natural, and for me, it gives a slight airbrushed look. I’ve also filled in my brows with brow powder, and brushed it with a bit of browcara (brow mascara, lol). I also don’t usually wear any cheek color, so there’s none here. (Once in a while, I do use a light bronzer instead so I don’t look so sallow.)
Alright! Time to fill in those lips. ^^/